As a Tastefully Simple Consultant, I get very excited to try the products in various ways. I incorporated 3 Tastefully Simple products; Si Si Cilantro, Razzy Red Pepper Oil, and Artichoke and Spinach Warm Dip Mix.
Loaded Mashed CauliflowerCourse: Recipe Box
Fast, Healthy and Simple Recipe.
Bag of frozen cauliflower rice
2 Tbsp Si Si Cilantro seasoning
2 Tbsp Razzy Red Pepper Oil
1/2 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 C Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/2 C Sour Cream
1/2 C to 1 C Half and Half
Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix
Green Onion (garnish)
Bacon Bits (garnish)
Salt & Pepper (Optional)
- Adding the Razzy Red Pepper oil to the pan begin to prepare bag of cauliflower rice per stovetop instructions.
- Add Si Si Cilantro seasoning to the cauliflower rice and mix before covering the pan with lid.
- Place the cooked cauliflower rice in a large bowl. Add to bowl; cheddar and parmesan cheese, sour cream artichoke, and spinach dip mix and 1/2 C half & half to start with.
- Use an immersion blender to blend to your preferred mashed consistency. At this point, you may need to add more half & half to thin the cauliflower and change the consistency. (My recipe I didn’t go for smooth cauliflower)
- Add the loaded cauliflower to a serving bowl/plate and garnish with bacon bits and green onion. Sprinkle/Crack Salt & Pepper
- Remember, the fun of cooking is doing your own customizing. Don’t like bacon, remove it, and you could replace it with sunflower seeds or something else. Or you are allergic to any ingredient in the recipe or restricted from something, try supplementing it with something that follows your dietary guidelines.
TIP: If you want a smoother consistency for your mashed cauliflower, blend the ingredients longer to achieve the consistency you would enjoy.
After you try this recipe, comment below your thoughts. If you haven’t tried this recipe, comment whether you are returning customer of Tastefully Simple or new to Tastefully Simple.