Are you looking for a simple brussel sprout recipe? Check this delicious brussel sprout salad recipe out! This recipe will have you coming back for seconds. This simple recipe is the perfect summer side dish or simply paired with steak and potatoes!
Firstly it must be mentioned that this is a dump and mix recipe! Dump and mix recipe is so exciting to find because they create simplicity and convenience. This recipe is just that EXCITING and tasty! All the ingredients get dumped into one bowl and mixed!
Dump in a large mixing bowl, the shredded Brussels sprouts, sunflower seeds, black beans.
Lastly, add the gluten-free Tastefully Simple dressing and mix. After you have incorporated all the ingredients, it will be time to refrigerate for one hour.
Now it’s time to plate up your nutritious salad! You can choose to sprinkle with shredded cheese of choice or even get out the Microplane and use a hard cheese like parmesan.
Are you looking for another simple recipe? Here is one of my favorite simple recipes Click Here it is a banana bread recipe!
Shredded Brussel Sprouts Salad
- mixing bowl
- Big spoon
- 1 bag shredded Brussels sprouts trader joes
- 1/2 can black breans add as much as you desire
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds add as much as you truly desire
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese (sprinkle on top) use cheese of choice
- 1/2 bottle Vidalia Onion Dressing tastefully simple
- Dump shredded Brussels sprouts into a large bowl
- Dump sunflower seeds into large bowl
- Dump black beans into bowl
- Add in dressing
- Mix with spoon
- Refridgerate for an hour
- Sprinkle with cheese